We Make Selling Your House In Columbus Simple & Hassle-Free 😉
No complicated processes, repairs, or stressful showings.
Sell in as-is condition
We buy houses in as-is condition which means we will take it exactly how it is!
Easy sales process
Our three-step process eliminates the hassle and stress of selling your house.
Close on your schedule
We can close when you’re ready to sell; whether that’s a week or six months.
No repairs needed
No matter how many repairs your house needs, we can take care of it! We handle all repairs.
No commissions or fees
Since we are buying your house, there are no real estate agent commissions or fees to work with us.
No cleaning needed
When you sell to us, feel free to leave it dirty and with all your unwanted items!
Do You Need To Sell Your House In Columbus?
Even if an agent couldn’t sell your house, we can help as investors who buy houses for cash in Columbus. Sometimes selling a house with a real estate agent is not the greatest option. And as a bonus, you won’t need to organize or fix anything in the house, you won’t need to go through the hassle of finding an agent who you think you trust and who may not deliver on their promise to sell your house fast, you won’t have to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a long time, you won’t have to deal with the constant paperwork and the stress of waiting and wondering (and hoping). We’ll know within just ten minutes if we can help you, and unlike when you sell through a real estate agent, you can finally relax because you don’t have to wait months to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy houses right now! I buy houses in Columbus!
Sell Your House And Avoid Foreclosure
Foreclosure is a situation that leads to the eviction of homeowners. This unwanted scenario leaves many families in an uncertain future, where they have no idea what will happen next with their homes and property values—this makes it difficult for them financially and emotionally when faced with this type of crisis.
Foreclosure: What It Entails
When a homeowner cannot make payments on their mortgage, creditors have many choices for recouping losses. The least preferred option is to wait until the household has sufficient income to make regular monthly payments. If the regular monthly payments are not resumed when they become affordable again, creditors can require that the property be sold in action called foreclosure.
The term “foreclosure” is used in common parlance to describe two different processes: judicial and non-judicial. A judicial foreclosure requires court proceedings. The lender initiates foreclosure by filing a lawsuit and eventually obtaining a judgment against the homeowner. The non-judicial option, more commonly known as “power of sale,” is accomplished by simply presenting an authenticated copy of the mortgage (known as a trustee’s deed) to the local registrar of titles and having his office order a state marshal to sell the property at public auction under the authority of the deed.
In other words, when a borrower falls behind on their payments, the lender will send them a notice of default. Then they will try to negotiate with the borrower. If that doesn’t work, they will auction off the house to get their money back.
The Main Consequences of Foreclosure
Foreclosure is the worst of all possible financial outcomes. The consequences of a foreclosure can be devastating and life-changing. A home becomes collateral for debt, lost opportunity in many ways: both financial and emotional; family’s homes may need to be sold at auction with the proceeds going towards unpaid debts, or they could just fall into disrepair as well due reduce its value even further making them harder than ever to sell on the market.
Many people believe that this only happens to irresponsible homeowners who don’t take care of their properties or can’t afford them, but that’s not true. There are many different reasons why someone might lose their home, whether they’re struggling financially due to loss in income or unexpected expenses like medical bills.
Sell Your House While Facing Foreclosure
If you are about to lose your home, it is natural that you’ll be stressed out. Today more people face foreclosure problems than ever before; however, no matter what you are facing, at Heels Homes, we want to help.
Selling your home in Ohio is easy with us because we guarantee that we can give you cash for your house in just one day. We learned how to do this through great expertise, and now we want to use that knowledge to help as many people as possible. Don’t sit around waiting for your foreclosure case to be resolved. Give us a call at 614-699-5513 today, and remember that we make the selling process of your home fast, easy, and painless.
How We Buy Houses In Columbus
Heels Homes buys homes in greater Columbus using 3 simple steps! Here is how we do it…
Contact us today at 614-699-5513 or complete the form on this page . We’ll take the information you give us about the house to make our highest and best offer .
Accept Cash Offer
We present you with our fair all cash offer . Free and no obligation . Our offers are always made “as-is” based on the local comps in the area . We use our own cash, no banks necessary .
Choose Your Closing Date
Get your cash in 7 days, no need to wait months . It’s up to you if you want to close quickly or slowly. Super easy, 100% hassle free!
You Can Get Your House Sold Fast With These Benefits Attached…
- Get A Cash Offer From Us via Phone Call, Email, Text Message, or Overnight Letter – This means you won’t have to wait for the 45-day requirement for a regular buyer to get qualified or risk that buyer falling out of closing because of a mortgage or financing.
- We Provide Quick Home Sales – You choose your closing date. It’s up to you if you want to close quickly or slowly. Get your cash as fast as 7 days, no need to wait months.
- Sell Your House In “as-is” Condition – No need to make any repairs or updates to the property in order to sell it. We buy ugly houses, pretty houses, fire damaged houses, hoarder houses, pest infested houses, and everything else. No matter what the condition is, we’ll make you an offer and buy it … guaranteed!
- This Is An Easy & Hassle-Free Sale – You won’t have to do ANYTHING except agree to the price and sign the purchase agreement (unlike the huge stack of paperwork you’ll have to fill in when dealing with realtors and buyers who need a mortgage). We’ll handle the rest!
- Keep 10-20% More Cash In Your Pocket With No Commissions, Closing Costs, or Hidden Fees EVER – We pay ALL the buyer and seller closing costs using a reputable local licensed and insured title company when we buy your house so you get to keep more cash in your pocket!
- There Are Many Ways For Us To Buy Your House – We Can Pay CASH For Houses, We Can Take Over Your House Payments, Owner Financing and Seller Financing, We Can Lease Purchase Your House Immediately, AND We Have Special Programs To Pay More For Your House Than The Average Investor When We Buy Your Property.
Fill Out The Form Below And
We’ll Chat With You Within 24 Hours
Or give us a call at 614-699-5513 to chat with us over the phone