We Make Selling Your House In Columbus Simple & Hassle-Free 😉
No complicated processes, repairs, or stressful showings.
Sell in as-is condition
We buy houses in as-is condition which means we will take it exactly how it is!
Easy sales process
Our three-step process eliminates the hassle and stress of selling your house.
Close on your schedule
We can close when you’re ready to sell; whether that’s a week or six months.
No repairs needed
No matter how many repairs your house needs, we can take care of it! We handle all repairs.
No commissions or fees
Since we are buying your house, there are no real estate agent commissions or fees to work with us.
No cleaning needed
When you sell to us, feel free to leave it dirty and with all your unwanted items!
Do You Need To Sell Your House In Columbus?
Even if an agent couldn’t sell your house, we can help as investors who buy houses for cash in Columbus. Sometimes selling a house with a real estate agent is not the greatest option. And as a bonus, you won’t need to organize or fix anything in the house, you won’t need to go through the hassle of finding an agent who you think you trust and who may not deliver on their promise to sell your house fast, you won’t have to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a long time, you won’t have to deal with the constant paperwork and the stress of waiting and wondering (and hoping). We’ll know within just ten minutes if we can help you, and unlike when you sell through a real estate agent, you can finally relax because you don’t have to wait months to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy houses right now! I buy houses in Columbus!
Sell Your House Without Making Repairs
When you’re selling a house, it’s important to consider how much it will cost to make repairs or renovations. Many people get surprised when they find out that the cost of making repairs and renovations into a house is expensive. This procedure can be stressful, time-consuming, and costly. Unquestionably, renovating a house to sell it is not an easy task. Many different factors need to be considered, such as how much time the renovations will take and the type of renovation.
In the same way, some homeowners are so focused on the sale price of their property that they neglect these costs, but this is a mistake. If you don’t have enough funds saved up for repairs or renovations, then you might not be able to sell your home without getting out-bid by another seller who does have the necessary funds available.
Common Repairs Needed When Selling a Home the Traditional Way
Here are some of the typical expenses involved with preparing a house for sale. The costs listed are based on typical prices for certain areas across the country and are quoted as an example only. Your cost may vary depending on where you live and what condition your specific property is in:
- Painting – $1,500 to paint the interior and exterior of a 2-story 3 bedroom/2 bathroom house
- Carpeting – $2,400 to have the carpeting professionally cleaned and installed.
- Garage door – $300 to replace a garage door opener.
- Plumbing fixture updates – $500 for a basic sink replacement in a home bathroom
- Fixing/replacing roof shingles – $5,000 if you need to replace over 400 square feet of your roof shingles.
- Extension ladder for reaching the second floor – $200.
The average homeowner that wants to sell their house will need to spend about 1% of the home’s value on repairs/renovations. This may vary depending on the overall condition of the property. For example, if you own an outdated home with repainting needed inside and out, new carpeting throughout, and extensive roof repairs, then the average cost of repairs could be upwards of $10,000.
Of course, other repairs may also need to be made, such as fixing a leaky faucet, repairing a broken window, or mowing the lawn. However, in general, these are the most usuals and expensive repairs that sellers face.
Keep in mind that increasing the asking price of your home can recoup many of these repair costs. However, if your home requires too many repairs – or if the necessary repairs are too costly – it may be best to wait until you have more money saved up before putting your house on the market.
We Buy Your House As-is: Avoid All Repairs
Sell while avoiding costly repairs! We buy houses as-is, which means you don’t have to make any repairs or renovations. When we help you sell your property with us, nothing is standing in the way of a quick sale – call today at 614-699-5513 for more information on how much money can be made from this great offer.
How We Buy Houses In Columbus
Heels Homes buys homes in greater Columbus using 3 simple steps! Here is how we do it…
Contact us today at 614-699-5513 or complete the form on this page . We’ll take the information you give us about the house to make our highest and best offer .
Accept Cash Offer
We present you with our fair all cash offer . Free and no obligation . Our offers are always made “as-is” based on the local comps in the area . We use our own cash, no banks necessary .
Choose Your Closing Date
Get your cash in 7 days, no need to wait months . It’s up to you if you want to close quickly or slowly. Super easy, 100% hassle free!
You Can Get Your House Sold Fast With These Benefits Attached…
- Get A Cash Offer From Us via Phone Call, Email, Text Message, or Overnight Letter – This means you won’t have to wait for the 45-day requirement for a regular buyer to get qualified or risk that buyer falling out of closing because of a mortgage or financing.
- We Provide Quick Home Sales – You choose your closing date. It’s up to you if you want to close quickly or slowly. Get your cash as fast as 7 days, no need to wait months.
- Sell Your House In “as-is” Condition – No need to make any repairs or updates to the property in order to sell it. We buy ugly houses, pretty houses, fire damaged houses, hoarder houses, pest infested houses, and everything else. No matter what the condition is, we’ll make you an offer and buy it … guaranteed!
- This Is An Easy & Hassle-Free Sale – You won’t have to do ANYTHING except agree to the price and sign the purchase agreement (unlike the huge stack of paperwork you’ll have to fill in when dealing with realtors and buyers who need a mortgage). We’ll handle the rest!
- Keep 10-20% More Cash In Your Pocket With No Commissions, Closing Costs, or Hidden Fees EVER – We pay ALL the buyer and seller closing costs using a reputable local licensed and insured title company when we buy your house so you get to keep more cash in your pocket!
- There Are Many Ways For Us To Buy Your House – We Can Pay CASH For Houses, We Can Take Over Your House Payments, Owner Financing and Seller Financing, We Can Lease Purchase Your House Immediately, AND We Have Special Programs To Pay More For Your House Than The Average Investor When We Buy Your Property.
Fill Out The Form Below And
We’ll Chat With You Within 24 Hours
Or give us a call at 614-699-5513 to chat with us over the phone